CIVIC & GRAFFITI
WALKWAY AT GERROA
The project is a 250 metre alloy bridge construction as used in Internal marina’s. With the estuary and beach being tidal the construction needed be the best available. Box alloy was welded in lengths, bolted together in sections and then coated with NYALIC® corrosion protection against the elements.
- Metal was acid washed after build to give the brighter grey colouration.
- Metal was coated off-site and allowed to dry overnight
- Trucked onto site uncovered then installed, elements walked across water by an excavator then bolted in-situ.
- Since installation – NO CORROSION and NO REPAIRS NEEDED
- Application was a bit of rolling, some rag work and a bit of spray… Roller and rag mitigated the product losses on the railings.
Other Recent projects
Read about other diverse projects using Nyalic® .